Dawnlark Plains I left my heart on my sleeve
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
the fiery-faerie strode with a new purpose this morn — almost every boorish moment, illuminated by the crystalline countenance of the girl. she had been sulking silently. oh, to be deprived of touch! she had missed her lat night chattering with deidra … perhaps the sisters would need to save a date. now that she realized, perhaps the fairy wing designer had traveling herbs for her. aoibh was not completely assured on the time frame concerning her journey. speculating was her strong suit, but she’d never thought to inquiry the mermaid how far the coast was from here. not awfully, right?

lumiya’s song pranced among the trees and frightened a few scavenging birds. aoibh blinked as she had forgotten they returned from their southern balls. (she had ought to follow them to the wavering coast line!) galloping northwest to meet her newly accepted leader. the fact still tingled in her synapses. her apologies were not at all like her curses, molotovs shattering over low-bearing crests of her victims. it was surreal she even had a well platonic relation who wasn’t deidra or orlaith. coming upon the scene of majestic grazers, the bodies of two men and lumiya were in view. usually, she would have rushed in the snapped the first one’s ankles. but lumiya seemed calm and scheming with them. to hunt? oh, well this wouldn’t be a gruesome task after all.

“when  you  teased  me  back  there  about  huāzhen, i  wouldn’t  have imagined you  had two misters  after you  as well, my  queenliness,” the woman jested, all but a whisper so she could hear. she need no introduction nor was interested in taking their names. her hers swiveled on their axis as memory coughed up a half-baked plan. and who was he? lumiya was one leader too many for her already, she didn’t need to follow another. much less a man. it wasn’t horrible, but too many disasters could be waiting to occur. “hm.  forcing  them to  retreat  as  group  could  be  awfully problematic. as  you said, they’re  large  and  could make a  bone-work  of  your  skull. keep  it,  if  they wanted. do  you want  that?”  

aoibh didn’t wait for an answer. “i  suggest we cut  one off  from  the group, those  babes are  curious as  foxes — as  they  grow  they  stray  off from  their  mothers.” she should know, aoibh was an expert of evading the cruel overseeing of adults in much younger days. plus, her parents couldn’t met her criteria when it came to play. old people, but you had to respect them as they say.

“lumiya  and yourself,” she nods to dante not knowing his title beforehand. “you’ll  block  the escaping  quarry’s  path  once  i  and  this  gentlemen  chase it  away from it’s  herd. we  should  wait  for an  opportunity. unless  anyone  has  a  better  plan?”  aoibh wasn’t one to boast, but she took pleasure when speaking what she knew from the old court. at leats here she had an opprutunity to impose her mind on the matter of the hunt, something woman in her mother's view should rarely do. she needed a new pair of antler crown, and a soft rain was the perfect cover for cheeky murder.

just a reminder that aoibh isn't as generous with kindness when it comes to strangers as per her personality
Messages In This Thread
I left my heart on my sleeve - by Memory - June 08, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Lumiya - June 11, 2020, 07:13 AM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Dante - June 18, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Aoibh - June 19, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Memory - June 20, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: I left my heart on my sleeve - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:51 PM