Blackfeather Woods She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
a traveler, how peculiar. gracious had thought back to her wandering days, going where the wind blew her without a complaint. she had seen many great things in her days alone; waterfalls with no end, rolling green meadows, thousands of birds and butterflies, and many more of nature's beauty. she longed to see them again, however her place was at the spire. perhaps she'd sneak away for a little and visit the coast. maybe she would find aiolos there, the fireheart wolf she had spent peaceful reany days with.

as for the invitation, gracious would humbly accept. she had gotten her taste of adventure earlier in the day, but it would be time to head back home. "i'd be happy to accompany you." the mountains could be hard to travel through at night if there is no basic understanding of the land. especially the spire, any traveler could make a grave mistake if they are not sure-footed and careful. it was especially hard for gracious and her large size, yet somehow she managed to make it all work.

she turned herself in the direction towards the spire and looked back at taikon. "do you plan to settle anywhere near the mountains? my family lives up there with me." family. gracious would always refer to her pack as her family, considering her fall from grace with her blood bretheren. she wondered if anyone thought of her as a family member too -- the court has fallen from sagtannet and only 2 remain.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 18, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 29, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 29, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 29, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 30, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 30, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - July 13, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - July 29, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 04, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - August 08, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 09, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - August 19, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 20, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - September 13, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - September 21, 2020, 11:58 PM