Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Syrma showed up just as he was asking Spica what she was doing out here, and he assumed she knew his words were directed at her too. Of course his question went unanswered; his sister was more interested in figuring out why he was there. She was right, though, his morals definitely didn't quite line up with the wolves that once claimed this area, although he knew nothing of them. I don't live anywhere really; I've just been exploring with my—friend, he said to both of them, stumbling strangely over the last word because, well, he didn't really know. Tuvaq was more than a friend, but he wasn't really sure how to explain it even to himself, so he definitely wasn't interested in explaining it to his sisters. 

The flapping of wings pulled his attention to the sky; he thought it might be his raven—the one he had befriended and now he just assumed she was his companion. She did like to show up randomly. But he realized right away that bird was not his. It was then that he saw the stranger, and he stiffened and stepped forward, angling his body some so that he could block his sisters from an attack if this wolf wasn't friendly. 

We're not looking for any trouble, he told her. We're just out exploring. Hopefully this stranger was friendly and just curious about them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - July 17, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM