Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
80 Posts
Ooc —
This place wasn't so bad. Sure, the lady he'd run into was weird, and the sap was strange, but it wasn't anything scary or whatever. But he hadn't expected Acheron to have wandered into it. Usually it was just he that was the idiot in these situations. And it seemed his companion was not alone, either - there were others here, all female, and two that bore a resemblance to his friend. Same spots and all. That was pretty cool - a family staple, perhaps?

He'd heard the tail end of the conversation as he approached, coming to a stop near Acheron. Just close enough that the edges of his blond guard hairs brushed against the freckled boy's, but not close enough to be too embarrassing. Not in front of what could be his family. 

"I'm Tuvaq," he greeted, having heard the one that looked different ask their names. He was not as on guard as Acheron - names were free to give. "Are you talking about me?" he directed at his companion then, a small smirk on his maw.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Tuvaq - August 14, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM