Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
When Spica asked if Tuvaq was his boyfriend, his cheeks burned, and he was glad no one would be able to see his actual reaction to that question. Not that he cared if anyone knew, but he wasn't exactly sure on the details of whatever was going on between him and his friend, and to have her just blatantly ask, even if teasing, kind of pulled forward some feelings he didn't entirely understand. 

As if summoned by their conversation, Tuvaq appeared at his side. Some of the tension in Acheron's muscles visibly eased—a conditioned reaction to the other boy's presence. But he soon remembered they were in the presence of a stranger he didn't necessarily trust and he tensed once more, but not before offering Tuvaq a small smile in greeting and answering his question with: Um, yeah, they were asking who my friend was. He was happy to see his friend but not happy that he was here in a potentially dangerous situation—one caused by his sisters' infuriating need to stick their noses where they don't belong and just do whatever they wanted no matter the possible consequences. 

Syrma stated they were just exploring, which was fine, but why so close to a claimed territory? They knew better than that. 

As if on the same page, the stranger pointed out their proximity to the border, and Acheron stiffened further, anticipating that this might not go so well. He shifted closer to Tuvaq protectively, his gaze fixed on the stranger while also keeping tabs on his sisters out of the corner of his eye. It was stressful being pulled in so many directions, but he refused to let anyone get hurt. He was probably being dramatic, but he couldn't see that in the moment. Finley offered the name of her pack, one he was not familiar with, and he continued his silent watching until she asked where they were all from. Acheron was going to answer for all of them—something vague that wouldn't give any information away, but Spica beat him to it again. And her answer almost had surprise and irritation breaking through his stoic mask. What the hell was she up to? Her smirk his way showed just how clever she thought she was, and there was not a single thing he could do about any of it right now; he wasn't going to call his sister out on her lie in front of the stranger. His jaw tightened as his gaze locked with hers before settling back on Finley.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM