The Sunspire your story walks ahead of you
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
There's a lot, she swiftly realizes, but away from home and bright-eyed for the unfamiliar company, she was in good spirits to take it on. She took the note about learning from parents, remembering that her mom learned from her mom as well, so that felt like a credible source to her. Another good reason to be all ears, and not just because it was a lot, but sometimes she had to work a little extra to keep up.. or at least, it sort of felt that way. She didn't know what "not as useful here" meant, exactly, though easily rolled with it, just nodding for herself.

So what's lavender look like? Is it tall or short? I feel like I've heard of it, but... she mentioned with an almost-shrug, not really knowing what she should picture when thinking about it--but really, it would probably be the scent of it that gave it away before anything else, not that she knew this either. But, if it did its thing on edge of mountains in the summer, then it had to be around here somewhere, right? Syrma was pretty certain this place here fit that description very, very well.

Then, mugwort. She eyed the pickings carefully, having stepped a little closer just seconds before (for in this shared interest, she determined he was not a major threat) to give a bit of a sniff in its direction. Rituals? The ravens take the plants? she asked, newly interested in this direction. Rituals had very easily stirred her curiosities right up, since medicine was something she was familiar with considering her mother's profession in the pack. My mom's a medic, so the medicine part is mainly her thing. She knows a lot else too but I don't think I've asked about.. uh, mugwort. she provided. Ooh, what's it like living by cliffs? And with ravens?? her eyes were big, and posture perked. That probably explained the ravens from earlier, or at least tied it in better somehow. I've never seen north of the plateau that's kind of by the river, where there used to be a pack but my sister says not anymore, so I don't know about what all else there is going on out there, she added. The world was big beyond her scope, and her tail swayed gently--for all of her questions about all sorts of different bits and pieces, she was happy to have found someone willing to share so readily too.
Messages In This Thread
your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 16, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 18, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 18, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 20, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 20, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 29, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - August 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - August 15, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - August 27, 2020, 12:45 AM