The Sunspire your story walks ahead of you
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
The description gave her a lot to work with, even without the plant entirely in her mind's eye. Well I can help look, if y'wanna cover a little more ground around here..? she offered, content with the notion to see a bit more of the mountain, even if they stayed near the base. So far, she was just glad to be away from home, though a piece of her certainly missed Spica at her side.. but she was confident they would reunite soon and she would have all this to tell her about!

Anyway, the plants were offerings for ravens.. for good luck, apparently, to which Syrma nodded at like it made a lot more sense than it actually did. Anything was possible, though. Ohh I'd never heard that before, she added, but ultimately accepted it. He really seemed to know what he was doing so she just trusted that fact since she had absolutely zero experience hanging out with ravens, or knowing what they wanted. Apparently mugwort was one of those things, and lavender too. Noted.

Then, her expression gave a bit of a shift--trending towards stormy, though she tried to keep it at bay. No, not medicine exactly. That's just my mom's thing and she's been too busy with the new perfect pups lately for more learning from her... came her little snipe. She was happier with more distance, even if made her heart clench sometimes. Medicine's too much, and I don't want to get stuck babysitting hurt wolves. I just like the plants.. she unloaded a bit, keeping a firm look on. Medicine would have been the most practical application of her interest, but she was too soured by how much of her mother's time it took from them, and her patience was not that great. The plateau pack is called Kaistleoki. I've never heard about the faeries either... sounds interesting? she said, looking to keep the subject veering that way. Maybe Spica would want to visit with her one day.
Messages In This Thread
your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 16, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 18, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 18, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 20, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 20, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - July 29, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - August 10, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Caróg - August 15, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: your story walks ahead of you - by Syrma - August 27, 2020, 12:45 AM