Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Sorry for the delay!

For Taikon maybe it was less awkward, but for Spook it was still kind of, well, questionable. A familiar voice, a familiar figure, but at the same time terrifying. But it was easy for things to be terrifying to Spook -- he was just of this nervous disposition that he had yet to grow out of. Would he? Maybe. Maybe not. He was still young. Time would tell.

There was that flash as Spook recognized him, the attentive prick forward of his ears, momentary tension that only increased because yeah, he did kind of freak the yearling out,  remember? Apparently Taikon was still around, obviously. Was that a good thing, bad thing? Not sure yet. But he hadn't been alone recently? Hm. That confused him a little. Um. Hi again, yeah. You're um. Still around here then? He was sort of wondering if the guy was gonna suddenly go off again about packs being bad or something? Or just that generally kinda creepy way he'd done before, but this time about something else?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - August 02, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM