Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Converted? He was a little confused but it was said more of an aside, blinking once or twice and squinting. Then about was when he noticed the guy smelled like he wasn't totally alone. He didn't really know anyone from Whitebark. The pack scent to him was more this weird abstract -- it was just some group of people, it didn't mean anything to him beyond that. In a weird way, it made him trust the guy less. He'd seemed so weirdly set on his opinions so how did that change?

But he didn't get to question it more than that, Umm. I don't think so? Nobody comes to mind. I've run into a lot of guys. So that kind of narrowed things a lot. Is it someone dangerous? Of course Spook's first thought would be danger. Or um. What? Then again, with who he was talking to here, he wasn't sure if they agreed on the definition of danger anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - August 10, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM