Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Really? He was just letting it drop? Oh dear. Was it something he was just supposed to know? Like an expectation of some major thing? But if he dwelled on it too long he wasn't going to be able to focus on the rest of the conversation. And who could he ask for more information? He wasn't sure. He didn't like the giant gap it left as well. It was like punching a hole in a castle wall and now he knew it was there.

But Taikon had moved forward. Spook's ears rotated around, swiveling indecisively. But he did follow, light steps, like a much smaller wolf than the tall young man he was. Careful, cautious as always. Um. I dunno. Just people. People that might be good with the pack and stuff. But there's a lot out there. And uh, people are all different. Or should he be saying he was looking for people in particular? He still wasn't sure what to think of Taikon -- seemed to hate packs but then joined a pack, reacted weird.. The whole thing. And Spook was just plain not good at explaining himself, so that probably didn't help.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - August 31, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM