Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Should he be trying even harder to find mercenary sorts? The way Taikon was talking, it sounded that way. Yikes. Spook wouldn't know what would really make a good fighter. Hopefully if he did find one, he could point them at Arbiter quick or there would be something more obvious. I know my mom would like more fighters in general. She likes that. Those were the people she seemed to always be able to understand. And was probably why Spook didn't exactly get treated like a little prince or anything. He had to prove himself, always.

Well that was obviously no good news. It wasn't much to go on though -- mysterious bad guy. Um. I don't think we've ever met a Donovan. But it sounded like somewhere out there was another monster. With limited information, he had to wonder if they were somehow associated with Ursus. Ursus-like, at least. But maybe they were somehow far enough away in the Bypass that they weren't in danger? Uhh. It didn't make too much sense because Whitebark was right next door, as far as Spook knew.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM