Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
If Spook was his mother he probably would have smacked the guy and ripped the information out of him. But this was Spook, so instead he was mentally still falling about but afraid to ask why. Afraid to demand. He should know. But Taikon's initial behavior had been enough to make him wary to not push his limits. What if it was another hidden button that'd cause some particularly violent response? Well. That wasn't Spook's jam.

He almost said something, even opened his mouth a little, then changed his mind. Probably good, because the next question was much easier for him to answer without feeling like he was walking through a forest of beartraps. Right nearby. Um. The bypass, it's like the two mountains with the lake in the middle. Noctisardor Bypass. That was the best description he had at least. It wasn't a singular feature, but it was definitely distinct.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM