Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He was still trying to figure out whether he should ask more about Donovan. But at least he'd be able to pass the name along to his mother -- hopefully they wouldn't have to worry about it. But it was forging all sorts of monsters in the back of his mind. It certainly wasn't giving any confidence to his steps.

Still, silence was more awkward than anything, so he babbled to keep things going, unsure if he'd said what he was about to say before or not, That's where we've been since.. Um. Winter. It's nice. Out of the way. We were in a forest right next to Easthollow before but moved because of the famine. It felt like ages ago now. That had been just last year though. Time flew, apparently. And he wasn't in a place to argue about going back either. This was home now, because his mother said so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM