Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oh, now for once Spook had the upper hand? Maybe. But he still wasn't sure what to do about that tidbit about Donovan. The famine was history, so why bother? Or at least it didn't seem so dire now. Maybe it still was -- as some sort of threat for the future. 

He was young, so it wasn't like he was going to have all the answers... And that was about the time things started to go south in his life -- when his father and brother had disappeared. Sure, he might have answers about what happened to them now, but he didn't like said answers at all. Still, Spook was more certain about what he was saying in this aspect than certain things before, The earth shook and that kept going for a while. Most of the prey ran off to I dunno where. One of the mountains north of here was smoking. It still does sometimes I think, but only a little. A pause before he continued, Why that happened, I don't know. But stuff is at least normal now. Normalish? Spook had grown up in plenty odd times. This was supposed to be normal, right? Hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - October 05, 2020, 02:50 AM