Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Disjointed posts go!

If he'd known Taikon was thinking of wildfires, Spook would have corrected him. However, not being able to read minds, he couldn't. I dunno. It seems weird now. I didn't know any better really. I guess. And it feels like forever ago now. Like half his life. Or something. A home ago. A missing dad ago.

The world was strange and it was cruel. There wasn't anything a single wolf out there The people out there, was his quiet correction. His family was fine. Fine-ish. He still didn't really like Kaertok but there wasn't anything Warlock could do about it. He was higher ranked and his mom needed the guy. Apparently. Has it been mentioned he wasn't a fan? But he was ok with his actual family. And friends like Pheiros.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - October 24, 2020, 01:18 AM