Wheeling Gull Isle you’ll never settle any of your scores
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He snapped and she held steady remembering the tiny lives behind her. Tail flagging high she stared into his eyes as he spewed more venom....but this time they missed their mark. "You dont want me here" she corrected her voice going hard as steel as she bared her fangs snarling to warn him against taking another step. "I am Jiàngguān​. Hua wanted me here. I have fought by her side, hunted with her. I have helped save a packmate's life" she uttered the words hoping they'd be a smack to his face while the real poison was rising up her throat with the lift of her hackles "Your mother wants me here...I found her and brought her back. You won't chase me or her away, she is my wife now and we have children" she was growling now the passionate declaration bursting out without a care about overwhelming him. It was time that someone else be held responsible for their actions instead of her shouldering the blame, she desired peace and she'd come to Yuelong to work for it. "Your entire life I tried with you, to keep you from wandering off, I tried to approach you nicely. Deku loved you and you hurt him too. You blame me for everything that you've brought on yourself by not staying with me as I have only ever asked you to do. I asked you to stay, to help me protect your mother and survive together. You just wanted to go fight"  the angry tirade paused and she stood sucking in a breath through parted fangs before hissing out  "I finally have everyone together and if you don't want to be our family then get the fuck away from my den" the words were cold but final, her heart thumping rapidly inside her chest as she tensed expecting to fight him away from her den. 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
you’ll never settle any of your scores - by Orochi - July 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you’ll never settle any of your scores - by Minori - July 21, 2020, 01:10 AM