Fox's Glade Into my garden
116 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The tone with which Rosina spoke made Oryx feel as though she was being guilted by the trespasser, who apparently seemed to imply that she'd been wronged. Oryx frowned, perplexed; the pack's reaction to her presence had seemed like a lot...With so many wolves whoing up at once...And they hadn't even given her the chance to explain herself. She smelled of another pack, to be sure- but Oryx was unaware of the exchanges which had occurred between Easthollow and Ursus, and did not understand why the female had been pegged as being dangerous so quickly. 

She listened to Rosina, barely able to make out her voice over the pulsating throb of her own heartbeat ringing in her ears. She accepted Rosina's accusations mutely, unable to deny the fact that she had, indeed, been set upon by several powerful, fleet wolves- and chased out despite having caused no harm. Her heartbeats became louder. She could feel a threat creeping into Rosina's tone as she spoke, and her fears became real the moment Rosina crouched. It was the way a cougar might crouch before pouncing directly toward its prey- and Oryx was fleet, but the distance between the two was too small for her to get away. 

She emitted a shrill shriek, akin to a rabbit's last squeal, when she was set upon by the female. She tucked her jaw low and flattened herself against the ground, whimpering and squealing like something caught in a snare as she felt Rosina's teeth clench into the skin and fur of her cheek, just below one of her fearful blue eyes. She pulled away and snapped, hoping to deter Rosina and get away as soon as she could- but fear only slowed her down, and made her even more ineffective at self-defense.
Messages In This Thread
Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - July 23, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - July 26, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - July 29, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 01, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 01, 2020, 04:31 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 08, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Into my garden - by Oryx - August 10, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Into my garden - by RIP Rosina - August 10, 2020, 08:45 PM