Redsand Canyon One more drink, one less I’ll lose
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
The dunes are ever changing beneath her paws, a never-ending sea of sand that aboloshes all thought. The only thing left swirling in her skull is how beautiful this place is. It may only exsist in her dreams, for in truth she had only ran among the endless hellscape once, when she was a pup fresh on her legs. She had run for hours before she finally returned back to the dissapointed arms of her mother. The she-wolf ran now, like a blur beneath the starlight, towards her leaders enraged song. Wait. 
Auriel's eyes snap open, her head raised in alarm. Donovan called to her from the depths of her mind, she must go. On her feet, she races through the weaving catacombs that she had once feared, arriving in Healers Pass where she had already been just mere hours before. There was death in the air tonight. She stayed back, her mind fraying at the possibility of what could have transpired. Yet she had so see. Shouldering her way past Colin, a brief tail run along his spine. Comfort, for both him and her. 

Lying there, she almost looked at peace. As if. The almost severed head of her leader, the woman she had fought with, had feared. Someone will pay for this. Donovan will not let it- His maw was coated in a thick, sticky red. Bits of flesh still hung from between his teeth. Ah. Nemesis had played a dangerous game, and she had lost. "Aistarah alan." She muttered, head bowed. That was all the respect she showed, however. She was not sure if it was even her place, after such a betrayal, to speak to him. But as her leader, as the beating heart of their pack, he must be seen too. "If you will allow, I will clean the wounds." She made no move closer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 04:20 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 27, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Auriel - July 27, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - July 27, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Renard - July 27, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 28, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Midar - July 28, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 28, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - August 05, 2020, 05:51 PM