Noctisardor Bypass Raven wings sound like velcro when they fly.
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
As much as she was watching him, she knew it went both ways. Her appearance spoke for Legion at times like this, and on the whole, she was comfortable with her stead here--though that did not lend itself to complacency. Experience, granted by the years on her bones, had her knowing better than to let that take hold, even in the folds of security and stability. Nevertheless, her stance is assured, and immediately, she could appreciate an answer that seemed grounded in reality. All typical wants, and nothing to really disagree with. Who didn't want a warm meal and a safe place to rest? It was, more or less, what kept her around this neighborhood.

First, she answered with a short nod. Fair enough, she replied, though it was difficult to get much else of a rise out of her otherwise impassive gaze as it roved him. The tendrils of her approval were there, however. I think they might, she added, pairing with a knowing look back. Arbiter and Kaertok lead this place. I'm Jomyo, a ranger primarily. Hunter, secondarily. she supplied, feeling like more of the latter lately, pups and plentiful summertime considered. Hopefully, he might answer with something to know him by too. 

They needed reasonable folk, and in her preference, those of greater experience than only a year's worth.. especially to help on the larger hunts as sooner than they might want to admit, the days would shorten and chill. She had a pretty good inkling that @Kaertok and @Arbiter would not disagree with the notion. It is a straightforward place here, really. Our claim here in the Bypass is recent still, but I have made a comfortable spot for myself, and still range when I wish, the scout explained, never feeling stifled by business here, as the leadership always seemed fair to those capable, and willing, to do their share so they all could live well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Raven wings sound like velcro when they fly. - by Jomyo - August 04, 2020, 12:18 AM