Redsand Canyon [BWP] stepping to the raging waters
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
going to write him out due to my inactivity im so sorry for the wait.

Watching them both rise to their feet Baptiste did the same inspecting himsef over and finding a gash to his shoulder, ribs, and flank all on the same side. His head pulsed but he didn't feel the warmth of blood and assessing the way the world was blurring in and out and he swayed he'd figured he'd slammed his head pretty good. Moving was the way to keep himself going now "Nice to meet you Nyra. If you both think you're up to it, look for the others and i'll collect the herbs. I'll find Dove and we can all meet up" the plan was offered but he didn't wait for an answer seeing as Derg had seemed intent on looking and Nyra was up and going. Walking off and through the soaked canyone he found the ledges and began the rough climb deciding it better he'd chosen to go himself anyway as he scaled the walls nimbly. 
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by ThE nArRaToR - August 05, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - August 05, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by RIP Fury - August 05, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - August 08, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Baptiste - August 09, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 06:37 AM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Baptiste - August 17, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: [BWP] stepping to the raging waters - by Derg - September 04, 2020, 03:22 PM