Nimbus Summit and i need to see where donkey kong pees
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Mountain lions and wolves didn't mix well together, at least that was a plain rule written in every National Geographic textbook. And that is what instinct told Epic too. Somewhere in his mind someone had pushed a red button that screamed DANGER DANGER. And it was just his (bad) luck for running into a mountain lion.

However Epic was anything but an ordinary wolf following every textbook detail to a notch; and it appeared neither was Benry. He had been grooming himself and his reply to Epic's entrance was anything but hostile. "Uh ..yeah." Epic replied a bit dazzled and surprised and unsure for a moment there. How was he supposed to respond to those questions. Have an action conversation with a mountain lion? Well, it was 2020 after all. "So..are you a very lickable guy?" Epic ..ehh...probably meant likeable.
Messages In This Thread
and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 06, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 07, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 08, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 10, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Benry - August 14, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: and i need to see where donkey kong pees - by Epic - August 25, 2020, 08:13 AM