Herbalists' Cache This Land
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante relaxed further as a response was given, his tail wagging softly as the man (he was quite sure) approached and brow quirking slightly as he observed him. The warm tones that snuck into his pale coat brought to mind one of the elders from Innisfree; Callan, he thought he recalled her name to be. She'd been one of the worst storytellers Dante'd ever met in his life, and he inwardly chuckled at the thought. The two's light coats were where their similarities ended, though; Callan having possessed eyes of green much like many of the Innisfree wolves where the stranger's were a striking gold of sorts, as well as having had a much more wiry and lanky frame than the broad man before him. He pondered over what the woman might be doing now before refocusing in on the approaching figure. 

His eye's caught immediately to the man's as he spoke, studying their bright intensity while he listened. Dante shared the man's concerns with a near-imperceptible grimace, his head bobbing along in a soft nod even before he'd finished. Yes, it looks like that might be the case. I've been trying to catch up on hunting before all of the prey are driven out by the waters but, he gave a wry smile, glancing down with some humour to the state of his empty jaws and muddy form, No luck today I suppose

The boy's eyes flicked over the other once again, bright with interest at his greeting bow. Ever the expressive young wolf, his ears perked up further as Taikon stated he was from Whitebark Stream. His smile deepened slightly, eyes flicking over him once more with heightened curiosity. Whitebark, you say? I figure that makes us allies then, he continued, dipping his head slightly in the manner his acquaintance had offered, Name's Dante, of Seelie Court. S'a pleasure. He cocked his head then, allowing a few moments to pass before adding on, his grin dulling notably, I travelled to yours recently, actually. Grimmer news than rain, unfortunately. I assume you're aware of the situation with The Saints, then? His inquiry was gentle, not wanting to press should the other in fact not be informed on all that was happening.

Messages In This Thread
This Land - by Taikon - August 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 11, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 19, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 19, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 25, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 28, 2020, 12:31 AM