Herbalists' Cache This Land
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante found himself rather pleased as the other man took up his offer, starting after him a moment later and padding alongside with an eagerness to his step. Though his head was set forth towards the trail, the young man couldn't keep his eyes from flicking to Taikon as he spoke, observing his expression carefully and nodding along to his words with hyper-focus- well, as close to hyper-focus as Dante could get, what with his head always halfway in the clouds. 

Trouble?[/] he inquired gently, his brow furrowing as he slowed his paws and stopped a foot or two ahead of Taikon, shifting so he faced the pale man. [q]When you say low, do you mean...In spirits are you low? Is it Donovan? Or do you mean numbers? Forgive me- I hope I'm not pressing you, my curiosity tends to get the best of me sometimes, he finished with a half-hearted laugh, mind still mulling over the ivory wolf's words. The last he'd seen of Whitebark, Artyom himself had admitted he wasn't sure they had the resources to aid Seelie in their strife. Was it possible that things had gone downhill for them more than Dnate had originally thought? His pelt itched slightly with the urge to go to Lumiya; if their allies were struggling, surely the fair queen would wish to uplift them as best as she could.

Messages In This Thread
This Land - by Taikon - August 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 11, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 19, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 19, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: This Land - by Dante - August 25, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: This Land - by Taikon - August 28, 2020, 12:31 AM