Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Bold

Or stupid.

Baptiste had only come along because Donovan ordered it. He was obedient though reluctantly so. His replacement as the honored healer of The Saints had continued to sour him to being loyal and it was only Donovan's charming face that kept him hanging around. Melita and Aletheia had not shown up again....the worry was tearing him apart more than the envy of rank but he was admittedly curious as to who their allies were when they'd already made plenty of enemies. The meadow reeked of sweetness and made him want to retch up his breakfast to ruin it a bit but he had a bundle of the best, freshest herbs he could find to bring as a gift to the alliance he wouldn't be part of for much longer. Call it a favor for Donovan. 

The bold or stupid was referring to what he did when Ursus arrived. Spotting the raven furred she wolf with the rather stunning eyes that came with the man clearly in charge he chose to approach her. Seeing the sour expression on her face he curled his tail to the side with a friendly twitch his head lowering to drop the bundle of herbs and toss it to her feet with a flick of his nose before speaking "My name is Baptiste. I don't know how badly the rain is affecting you all but these herbs will help prevent respiratory problems due to the wetness. Also things for wounds. Infections. Boosting strength and energy" he stopped talking and gauged her reaction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Baptiste - August 10, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM