Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
The priest was unsure what summoned them that day. She lingered near the frays of this gathering; some might say there was caution in her step and some might even think that she was wary and distrustful. However, upon closer inspection it was more as if she was not all there. Ethereal, as she moved along the side of this gathering, assessing each wolf from a distance while she contemplated why Bear had asked them to come here. Wolves were meeting up, and she could not help but wonder -- was this an alliance? -- but then, that custom was very unusual for her, for the wolves of Blackfeather had, as far as she knew, stuck to themselves and had never had allies as such. So she watched with some intrigue, merely observing unless anyone engaged her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Averna - August 11, 2020, 03:19 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM