Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
Upon her counterpart's eyes on her the pale priest turned her eyes towards the crowd and noticed the unusual face amidst them; or rather, the face that was just as expected, much like her sister, much like the dark man that had tried to lure them away from the dark woods when they were little. Relatives. This one seemed much like it too and the ghostly woman found it hard to peel her eyes from him once she had been made attentive of his presence, finding a great curiosity to find out more about him.

Even her counterpart's growing frustration with being shipped off -- all of the process of that, actually -- was missed entirely by the priest as she stared at the man, knowing somewhere in her heart that he was related by blood to some degree. The likeness was undeniable.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Averna - August 27, 2020, 07:09 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM