Chimera Fields you can drive all night
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
eyes narrow in on that smirk, scowling further at the accompanied lilt tainting the air with its derisive intent. he knew the bastard was trying to rile him up, those words intending to make it clear that the smug tilt of his lips arrived due to the memory of their previous encounter and yet...anger ruffled its egotistical feathers within as teeth grit. yes he knew that this irksome vulture wanted to spark a reaction from the usually placid boy and therefore to give one would be utter nonsense, why give someone you hated exactly what they wanted? and yet still, reif did it. he did the rarest thing the world would ever see, he acted like a downright idiot. because despite knowing he still let jaws part to drawl "i wish i could say the same but....shaded stare shifts languidly down to where he'd previously had another limb to support himself before neatly quipping "it appears you're missing something

glacial stare retreats, observing the sludgy mess beneath him with idle disdain whilst he pondered over how exactly that had made him feel. he supposed he could understand why some wolves did act on such stupid whims, there was no denying that he'd found an odd enjoyment in allowing his tongue to deal that but now that it had passed...a huffed sigh, well frankly it wasn't worth the possible consequences of throwing coal on that insatiable inferno. brows arch now, attention recaptured as they then furrowed; his pack? a hasty glare at the distant blur of cam's home, shoulders sagging mournfully. of all the places in this entire land, he'd had to choose the one place reif had considered seeking shelter within. this, well this made things much more complicated. having no reason to believe the boy would be lying despite his snide nature, he released an infuriated sigh and muttered a gruff "you live in that forest?

gritting his teeth, he glared off at the blurred scenery, mind ticking away. what the hell did he do now? "well if you think i'm pretty then wouldn't it make sense to keep me that wayhe'd intone distractedly, still trying to weigh out his options. not a chance would this shit stirrer let him near the woods now, he could retreat and approach the borders again hoping someone else would find him but was it worth the risk? there were plenty other packs, cam mightn't even be there anymore it'd been so long. there was the pack at the willows after all but....a dark anger billowed within at the idea and he flicked his tail, no, he'd rather die. "i was invited to that foresthe'd opt to snap, careful to keep the sliver of desperation piercing his soul free from tone. it had been a long, long time ago but he didn't know that, heck it could even be a different pack in the same place but...he just wanted out of this rain dammit.

Messages In This Thread
you can drive all night - by Reif - August 11, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - August 11, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Reif - August 12, 2020, 08:06 AM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - August 12, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Reif - August 26, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - August 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: you can drive all night - by Reif - August 31, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: you can drive all night - by Orochi - September 06, 2020, 11:31 AM