Noctisardor Bypass There I walked with you in my arms
32 Posts
Ooc — peach
This guy didn't seem the friendly sort, but that was no matter for concern. Dægmar was used to this sort or rigidness- saw it as a positive quality among men and women alike, even, though he had a soft part in his heart, that fatherly draw that wished to protect the naive. I am an experienced varrior, He began, knowing however that such a skill was not as special as it sounded, and continued- And a counselor, of sorts. In his early years Dægmar had enjoyed putting on a show of being the strong, silent type. As time passed he discovered the part of himself that enjoyed long talks with meaning, and now he wished to use them as a means to benefit others. Finally, he thought back to his meeting with Spook- in which he had been warned of Ursus. It felt only right to return that honorable favor, and though Dawn had not been a member in this place, it was close enough that they ought to know too. I also 'ave information, on a nearby danger. I do not mean to spread fear, but Spook varned me of zis Ursus in ze south, and I only vish to return zat kind favor, about a violent fellow I came across. He was quiet then, waiting to see if Kaertok would allow him to continue.
common druidic
0/5 2/5
Messages In This Thread
There I walked with you in my arms - by Dægmar - August 13, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by RIP Kaertok - August 14, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by Dægmar - August 22, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by RIP Kaertok - August 24, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by Dægmar - August 26, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by RIP Kaertok - August 29, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by Dægmar - August 30, 2020, 02:19 AM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by RIP Kaertok - September 03, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by Dægmar - September 03, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by RIP Kaertok - September 04, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by Dægmar - September 20, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: There I walked with you in my arms - by RIP Kaertok - September 26, 2020, 11:24 AM