Lost Creek Hollow A Fistful of Dollars
23 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Sorry I have been late with this response! I was just ded

This was a strange one, in many ways Goldenwind could only ask questions like, where are you even from? What is with that thing around your neck? Why do you look so strange? But the slim male decided to belt up and not mention anything. Talk less, frown more. The warrior kept a stone stare at the larger man, the fewer emotions he showed, the less chance he has to be exploited. But quick as a switch, the male said that he was only kidding, but how could Goldenwind tell? He was so monotone with everything he just said up until now, how could he trust him.

Then the beige man said that he wanted to play..what? How old was he? But the golden boy had forced himself to stay at homeostasis and kept his face the same as Soloman spoke his demands. The sun plated wolf couldn't just say no and walk away, what if he ripped him apart? Or, he could turn this around to his own favor, so a small sigh parted from his lips as he bore a small smirk. "Alright," his voice was smooth as his orange eyes slowly glared into the dull gaze of Solomon, "But I get to choose the game," he stated simply.
Adopt a Warrior Wolf!
Messages In This Thread
A Fistful of Dollars - by Goldenwind - August 23, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Solomon Bishop - August 23, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Goldenwind - August 23, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Solomon Bishop - August 23, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Goldenwind - August 23, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Solomon Bishop - August 23, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Goldenwind - August 28, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Solomon Bishop - August 30, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: A Fistful of Dollars - by Goldenwind - September 18, 2020, 08:55 PM