Sheepeater Cliff even though I can no longer reach you
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Delicious sheep. It was good hunting in this place. The clif was steep, the terrain difficult, and the sheep dull-minded. Spreading her paws wide, the cat had climbed her way up the mountain to chase several sheep until at last, one of them was felled.

Umi had stayed on the cliff after eating, eventually abandoning it to a pair of young eagles that wanted to fight over the scraps. Ten cat naps and many hours later, it was the rain that moved her once more. Well, that and an unexpected sight. At first, she took it for a coyote and thought to ignore, but the smell of tears and fear and wolf spurred the lioness into action. Swiftly, she moved after the wolf pup until she saw it.

It was all white. It was quite young. Afraid that her presence might spook the poor thing, she chirped at him from a short distance before quickly trying to close it. Where's your mum little one? She called as she moved, hoping that there was something she could do to help the seemingly lost wolf cub. She remembered once losing her mother when she was young — it had been a frightful day indeed.
Messages In This Thread
even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 01, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 01, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 02, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 03, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 06, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 09, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 09, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - September 10, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - September 10, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Haruki - October 21, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: even though I can no longer reach you - by Umi - October 25, 2020, 11:45 PM