Emberflame Ridge The Witch And The Bird
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
so sorry for holding this up!! i know buzzard is going inactive for the time being, so we can wrap this up with your post nyra, or keep going. either way <3

in a way, this was preferable. packs could be so touchy about their territory. as though they didn't have plenty lying spare for some scavengers. but just two strangers...that would be much simpler. even if one of them was this big. that just meant condor would have absolutely no trouble outrunning her, and, well, the less work the better, as far as he was concerned.

"oh, of course." condor smiled again. to ask exactly where she was staying would be painfully transparent. luckily for him, he had a good nose. that would be all it took to follow her. 

"well, i don't mean to keep you on such a nice evening. and i certainly wouldn't want you to have to suffer my sibling any longer than necessary." no reason not to try to get a little extra information out of her, though. that was half the fun. "but if you do live around here, perhaps you know a bit about the local packs? we're both new here, you see. a bit of direction would be welcome."

Messages In This Thread
The Witch And The Bird - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by Buzzard - September 02, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by RIP Fury - September 02, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by Condor - September 03, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by Buzzard - September 07, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by RIP Fury - September 08, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by Condor - September 12, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by Buzzard - September 20, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by RIP Fury - September 20, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by Condor - September 30, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: The Witch And The Bird - by RIP Fury - October 21, 2020, 01:51 AM