Dawnlark Plains I am not throwin' away my shot
23 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Yes, it was what he had to do, rebuild, start from scratch and go from the ground up for he felt it would be the only way to cope with the travesty of losing his home. But could he really do it? There were not enough wolves that he knew of that lived by the warrior code and believed in Starclan so it wouldn't even be the same feeling.

That wasn't going to stop him from trying though.

Once he mentioned his plan, the Silver man next to him chimed in that two could make it better which caught the Golden man's attention and slid his eye towards the larger male. He wanted to deny him and say that he could do this on his own but he belted up and honed in his thoughts, Silvermist is the only other warrior here besides myself, would it be wise of me to send him away? Goldenwind pondered on this thought by moving his slim head away from the other warrior and slightly angled his ears back.

A sigh parted from his lips as he turned his focus back on the former Thunderclan warrior with his brows slightly narrowed and his ears forward, a face of grit, "fine," he gave a curt nod. "We will start looking for a place to call home," he turned his head forward and stepped a few inches forward as he was now ready to face a new dawn.
Adopt a Warrior Wolf!
Messages In This Thread
I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 03, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 03, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 03, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 03, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 04, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 18, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 20, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 22, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - September 25, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - September 28, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - October 02, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - October 09, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Silvermist - October 12, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: I am not throwin' away my shot - by Goldenwind - October 28, 2020, 11:26 AM