Hushed Willows My arms are wide
75 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
thank you for starting!! <3

the sun is setting, and at the foot of the falls caw gazes raptly after the falling water.

it is not a new sight to him! but the falls are always very pretty, and now that it has finally stopped raining and being so wet everywhere he can start to appreciate water again. the setting sun glitters off the water, all orange and red, and he blinks up at it, enjoying the mist that rises up over his nose.

but he cannot wait forever! he has things to do and to plan, and so after a handful of minutes he chirps up to vrána, calling her back to his shoulder, and turns to wander down along the edge of the river.

his fur is becoming very patchy again, ready for the winter. it is not quite cold now, but it has been getting there in the night. caw chews at his itchy shoulder until vrána smacks his head with a wing; with a little yip of protest, he looks up after her, and catches an unfamiliar black-and-white figure out of the corner of his eye.

vrána is immediately forgotten. caw turns about and trots after her, ears forward and tail wagging as he sniffs at the air. he does not smell anything strange yet, but he should maybe be careful and check.

"hello!" caw chirps as he nears her, the glint of his blood-bright eyes and forward thrust of his head more than enough to indicate he does not intend to stop any time soon.

[Image: U0sgGSq.png]

"english" | "irish"
Messages In This Thread
My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 14, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 15, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - September 17, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Caróg - October 01, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: My arms are wide - by Izumi - October 13, 2020, 11:00 PM