Lost Creek Hollow ≡ Get Stoned
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Apparently throwing around the fact he was from legion proved useful.The brown one asked about Arbiter and he wondered...how was she? She wasn't exactly an open book of booming excitement. The girl seemed a bit jaded, detached. That wasn't to say he didn't like her...she was just very business, "Oh she's great," That seemed a little too enthusiastic. Oh well. 

Another appeared and it wouldn't take long for the scents to all identify as different. She was from yet another pack (that he did not presently recognize) and he watched and listened as she gave her advice and shared her knowledge. He supposed it was nice that wolves of varying packs could manage to share knowledge with one another. It seemed important. If he had known better than either of them...he might have made the effort. 

Still, there was data to be collected and they both seemed well practiced within their trade. Some day, he hoped he would be in the same position. Teaching some cluless other that needed the assistance. 

It didn't take long for the darker one to introduce himself. Soleon's eyes fell on him and then moved back to the girl, "I'm Soleon Mathias," He offered a warm, and yet somehow awkward, smile and nodded to them, "I was telling him I'm trying to learn about....well everything, but cattails for now," Smooth. 

He supposed he could have been curious about the cause of the lacerations that deorated the young woman...but it equally seemed rude.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 22, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Arlette - September 24, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 25, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - October 04, 2020, 06:15 PM