Blackfoot Forest harvest winds
13 Posts
Ooc — ren
(oof sorry for the late reply! i got caught up in a new game and forgot everything else existed for a little bit XD)

Very swiftly his vague attempt at humor (and his somewhat dour statement following) was compounded by the true gravity behind Zsuzsa's first question. Hya felt his expression drain to one of concern, especially when he considered the similarities between his own experience and this. His eyes darkened...could they have been effected by the same thing plaguing his last home?

Could...it have followed him here?

Checking her gaze the she-wolf matched his troubled expression handily. Still, he hadn't completely missed the fact that she didn't specifically say she was from Yuelong. Perhaps she was a concerned friend, or maybe a passer-by who took note of the pack's absence. No telling how long she'd lived here. So it could be possible she just knew the pack as a whole. Actually, if that were the case, then her concern was a rare thing and Hya was suddenly very glad to have met her. Especially when compared to the scheming Coyote from last time.

"Honestly," he began with a sigh and tightly drawn lips, "The Yuelong and I have something in common then. The pack I was part of, well it was sort of doomed from the start," Really their situation couldn't be blamed entirely on natural disasters, "Then once the earth quakes and storms started...well here I am." That one short statement packed a lot of years into it. Hya's shoulders rose in a shrug, and suddenly he looked a touch bashful. "Not a very interesting answer...but I guess it's always sad when a pack falls." After a moment Hya brought his gaze back up to meet @Zsuzsa with a question in his eyes.

"Are you trying to find them again? If you are...maybe I could help?"

Really what else was he doing?
Messages In This Thread
harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 21, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - September 21, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 23, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - September 23, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 28, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - October 04, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - October 05, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - October 05, 2020, 09:33 PM