Blackfoot Forest harvest winds
13 Posts
Ooc — ren
(that's fine :3 good luck!)

Considering what he'd just told her the follow up question wasn't really a surprise. His reaction was quick though, since he didn't want to give the wrong idea about what happened. Hya's eyes flashed with attention as they cut to her and he shook his head while answering swiftly.

"Oh no, no nothing like that...well" Almost as quickly Hya realized he couldn't say that with confidence. "I suppose I don't know whose survived and who hasn't. The pack disbanded before the worst of it happened. Our Alpha abandoned us." Saying that was like swallowing bitter medicine and the look on his wrinkled face suggested he took no pleasure in stating the facts. @Zsuzsa on the other hand, seemed much happier on the move. Though he did certainly understand her desire for something more stable. Hya nodded a few times in agreement and his smile returned.

"Same here." He said between her earlier statement and last question. Condor's face flashed before his mind's eye as his companion asked about the residents. With a snort he nodded. "Yeah, one Coyote so far. But he acted more like a fox, and tricked me out of some fish. Haven't met any pack wolves, though I've smelled some markers back that way." He looked over his shoulder, nose gesturing in the direction of a small mountain range (Ursus, though he didn't know it). "Not sure if I want to stay in this area though. What about back that way, nothing good?"

If she'd come this far looking for a new home he had to imagine she hadn't passed anything worth her attention along the way. That was a bummer.
Messages In This Thread
harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 21, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - September 21, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 23, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - September 23, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - September 28, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - October 04, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Hyacinth Kytan - October 05, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: harvest winds - by Zsuzsa - October 05, 2020, 09:33 PM