Sun Mote Copse caught in a river of rockers and dreams
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
i'm happy to continue if kat is :D

her lips were drawn into a melancholy smile, and wordlessly he doted on the idea of simply having been there – to see his parents one last time, before they went to their last sleep. to spend time with the others as they mourned beside him, unkempt in their sorrows; to have a chance, he liked to believe, of perhaps chasing away a little of their woes. he wasn’t quite sure what to do with his own grief, now.

towhee cleared her throat; copper eyes wobbled back toward her as they traipsed the copse’s paths, hind-stump twitching as he listened. his focus only seemed to falter when the sovereign made mention of weejay, and cinder’s eyes widened with a rivulet of surprise. eljay had a daughter? “ohh… no, i haven’t, i don’t think so.” he made a mental note to find her, sometime, and say hello. it was a comfort to hear of phox, and his mate, and… well, he didn’t quite comprehend the next part but if they were all happy, then that’s what mattered to him. he passed her a light smile, nodding affably along.

“i’ll be glad to see them too.”
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 07, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 07, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 14, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 14, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 27, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 28, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - October 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Towhee - October 28, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - October 30, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Cinder - November 09, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: caught in a river of rockers and dreams - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:17 PM