King Elk Forest I look around but I can't find you.
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
The tone of her voice did little to dissuade him, though he did shrink for a moment in apology for doing exactly what he hadn't wanted to do- startle her. No matter though, her response seemed welcoming enough. The earthen man took a few steps forward and gently tilted his head, his tail giving a few pleasant waves behind him. I was planning on it. Want to team up? Maybe we can get something a little bigger...

If she didn't want to, his feelings wouldn't be hurt.

He silently wondered to himself whether she was another Deorwine, or an outsider that Celnes had accepted like Germanicus or, well... Himself for that matter. The fact that her pelt was topped with grey didn't really affect his thoughts on it, he wasn't one to agree with the sentiment that anyone's coat made them higher or lower than others. He was simply trying to make friends in his new home, indiscriminately.

I'm Henryk, by the way. I don't think we've met.
Messages In This Thread
I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 13, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 13, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 14, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 20, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 23, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 27, 2020, 07:36 AM