King Elk Forest I look around but I can't find you.
XII. The Hanged Man
74 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Henryk smiled politely. I'm sure you're very capable. He assured, having no reason to doubt her abilities one bit. But regardless, she was absolutely right in that two heads were better than one when it came to the hunt. He knew himself to be a pretty good hunter but he wasn't going to say anything on his end, the earthen man wasn't exactly a gloater- too humble (and sometimes too insecure) to think himself above another in most situations.

With her then by his side, he began to trot as they spoke. Zephrine. It seemed different from other Deorwine names though he couldn't quite place why, perhaps it didn't sound as lofty- then again he wasn't yet sure that she was a part of the family. That observation would hold no weight in his first impressions though.

Pleased to meet you Zephrine, I'm still trying to learn all the deer-kin faces around me- seems like more and more appear every day. He murmured with a light laugh. What did you have in mind? Maybe we could try to find a doe.
Messages In This Thread
I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 13, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 13, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 14, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 20, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 23, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 27, 2020, 07:36 AM