Alpine Lake Red Crossroads.
F E A R M O N G E R.
10 Posts
Ooc — Kyzy
Dorus knew that look well. It was a stare of repugnance but not loathing, one of disgust but it was fleeting and worried the large male not as he dared to step closer still...! The spilling of eye fluid, bloody noses and coarse nose fur could be tasted in the sick males mouth already as he tried not to drool just thinking about how such a healthy wolf would taste under his fangs-- but this one wasn't for eating, was he! Twisting his head too and fro as the other spoke, Donovan would find the scabby male nodding as his ideals were only enforced by those silky words--

"Ahahaha-ha-ha," A supressed coughing fit, "War, war! Your pack sounds like it needs a lesson in savagery, my friend. I get the feeling you're like me, eh? Wouldn't blink at taking a life. Ya' right though... though I've been lookin' for followers, they either get scared and run away or they get scared, try to run away and I kill 'em. Ha!"

The New World didn't have space, time or energy to spare on wolves that were too afraid to kill. Were they not born with teeth to slaughter, claws to tear? The wolf was an animal that too could be hunted like the common bush swine in the dark, they put up more of a fight... but the glory was worth the battle scars and Dorus knew this most of all. 

"Well, if you're willing... we can put ya' packs 'blood-thirsty' levels to the test, hm?" The amusement in his worbling tone was due to the other's admission, ah, he almost sounded disappointed in this 'pack'...! No, that wouldn't do. A pack who preached the same message but could not deliver on such really did not favor the atrosities that Dorus wished to commit, for this wolf would be better on his side... not theirs. But there was a silver lining. An idea. A plot.

That one blue eye glowered, as brilliant as a star in the deep dark sky.

"If I bring you a wolf... would they kill that wolf? Would your lovely pack put it down in peace... or would their show it no mercy...? I wonder... how strong the 'wolves' you run with really are."
Messages In This Thread
Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 16, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 17, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 17, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 18, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 18, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 21, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Kynareth Deagon - October 21, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Red Crossroads. - by Dorus - October 23, 2020, 07:00 PM