King Elk Forest I could even learn how to love
"Cinnamon or Butterscotch?"
37 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Oh you s-stop that right this instant!" Cynefrid couldn't help but turn away and snort when she felt her face heat up at the bard's wordplay -- steal her away? Ravinger, you are just too direct sometimes! If he was trying to gain a reaction out of the fawn, well, it most certainly worked. Though the nurse still refused to let it distract her from the priority at hand.

"You do not have to steal me away in order to grab my attention, I still have yet to check up on you now that you're here--" Cynefrid hummed merrily while standing, shaking away any stray water pellets that got caught in her coat before carfully making her way down to where the Déorwine was. "--although, that certainly doesn't mean you have to stop singing. I enjoy listening to your voice while I work." Emphasis on 'while she worked', because the whole pack could practically hear the bard whenever he practiced his ballads. It was a mystery to Cynefrid how Ravinger was able to do so everyday without straining his cords in the process -- the passion he held for his trade was both amusing yet admirable all at the same time.

As she eventually made her way down to face the sire, her wine-colored gaze immediately began scanning his body to see if he had actually been burned. It had been a while since the fires lit their elken hearth, so it was fair to assume that the wound would've healed itself by now, but it was better to be safe than sorry -- one could never know. "When did you arrive here Ravinger? Was your journey back a harrowing one?"
[Image: dc0nbip-5f74ddbc-0eeb-41ad-ad50-c0b42d06e3e2.png]
Messages In This Thread
I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 08:58 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 20, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - October 20, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - October 23, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - November 25, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 01, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 04, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Cynefrid - December 15, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: I could even learn how to love - by Ravinger - December 16, 2020, 07:56 PM