Fairspell Meadow Come to me now and lay your hands over me
15 Posts
Ooc —
Ears pulled back to give her shape a smoothly sloping line — hopefully making her harder to see pressed into the grassfield — Scorpion kept an expectant watch on the princely hunter, anticipating an unaware performance from the solitary wolf.  

Except, she watched as his nose began to twitch, and her eyes widened anxiously when she noticed the telltale swivel of his ears. He knew she was there, perhaps even her exact position. The blood-dark urchin tensed into her hunkered spot from behind the berry bush, prepared to be found... She was dumbfounded when he pranced on, completely disinterested.

...what.

Scorpion couldn’t believe her eyes. Who does he think he is!?

If the thought of having been found had set her on edge, then the sight of being ignored had pushed her right over it. She was instantly envious of whatever it was he thought more important out there than she, and her predatory instincts were provoked by the male’s intelligently placed trap. She fell into it quickly, unwittingly, as she began to stalk him by design; Slinking briskly after him through the frosted pasture.

She tried to move only when he did, in a misguided attempt to mask her possessive hunt.
Messages In This Thread
Come to me now and lay your hands over me - by Dragomir - October 20, 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Come to me now and lay your hands over me - by Jet - October 21, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Come to me now and lay your hands over me - by Jet - October 23, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Come to me now and lay your hands over me - by Jet - November 13, 2020, 11:46 PM