King Elk Forest picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing”
39 Posts
Ooc — Vami
A call from one of her Kings, Cenric, had her stirring and uplifting from her lay along the creek bed she relaxed near, not far from @Fréobearnn mind you. Whilst everyone else was buzzing along, hunting, scouting, foraging, sparring and meeting the locals, Odessa had so mostly kept to herself savor what healers felt they might care to tend to her. She'd know her home and know it well though had need of little else outside of it. 

The old Deorwine lifted, making her way to the call at only a pace she could afford. The colder weather was settling in and in made her more stiff, more tired. Perhaps she would have been better off now had the smoke of her former home not plagued her lungs, had she not had to travel to far and long there after...

She arrives now, and many are here. Some which she had yet to see had returned to the family- Zephrine and Eadwulf. She comes up from along the backside of this great rock, coming out to face those gathered, a smile at their faces, the lot of them. A side ward gaze is made to her Kings upon the rock as she looks up, My Kings. A simple greet and then she settles down into a sit at the rock's base.
Messages In This Thread
RE: picked up the bird and above the din i said “that’s the last song you’ll ever sing” - by Odessa - October 22, 2020, 12:19 PM