Stone Circle that's a feeling you'll get over overnight
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Of course, even as he berated himself for trying to escape his crimes, Kin couldn't help feeling a little annoyed when it was not Valette to greet him, but a perfect stranger. While the male was still a ways off, he recognized the irony of these feelings, and tried his best to let them go before they could spoil the interaction.

By the time Merritt reached him, he'd lowered himself almost to the ground in a respectful bow, his ginger tail whisking in polite greeting..

I, uh, he picked himself up just enough to hold conversation, and to show Merritt his face even as he refrained from looking the larger wolf in the eye. I used to live here, in a fashion. Valette accepted me, and then I spent more time outta the territory than in, 'til we come to right now — me bein' gone for months, you not knowin' my name, face, or scent.

This was not funny, but he gave a soft, self-deprecating huff of laughter.

It's Kincaid, by the by. And I jus' come — well. To apologize, I suppose. To Valette. Not to Easthollow as a whole; he didn't feel he'd wronged them particularly, being that he'd hunted his own meals and hadn't broken any hearts. It was just that Valette had given him a chance, and he'd squandered it.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kincaid - October 23, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - October 23, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kincaid - October 23, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kallik - October 24, 2020, 01:55 AM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - October 26, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Kallik - October 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: that's a feeling you'll get over overnight - by Merrit - November 01, 2020, 06:08 PM