Stavanger Bay he finds wings
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
She did not wait long before the male — Wintersbane — cleared up her worries and confusion. He was indeed the leader, the Saltking. An odd title, but one that made more sense to her than ones like Aralez and Akhlut, even if she had grown to like the fancifulness of it.

The great, dark erne dipped her head in assent; Umbra had indeed recruited her — this was true, even if the way the Saltking phrased thus relationship — a possessive, with her being the object — made her want to sniff in disdain. She would have to get over these hangups if she wanted to be a good pack wolf again. It had been a non-issue on the island, where Coelacanth and Stockholm had her deepest respect and devotion.

Perhaps, in time, this man could come to earn the same things from her. He certainly cut an impressive and admirable figure — not that she was noticing or anything.

I am Moor Corten, she replied. In my homelands, I am Akhlut. This means: Protector. Guardian. Warrior. I am hope to keep safe these lands, now. Such a speech was bound to trip her up after so long with such little practice; she did her best to power through when some of the proper words escaped her. These bay, is um, she floundered for a moment. My for. Ata. Um. Daddy. Her lip curled at this word — not at Skellige himself, but at the idea of calling the near-stranger such a name. He loved in these bay. It is for my blood, very important. This is why I am stay, and protect.

That was a lot of knowledge to drop on a perfect stranger, of course. And, while it was all quite important to her, she doubted it mattered much to the leader, unless it was going to cause him trouble. Still, she thought that getting this part of the interview out of the way was a good use of her time and breath.

That, and the icy blue of the man's gaze had left her rather flustered..

The dark fur along her spine settled down, and she gave a little shake as if to help them along. It is good land, and good waters for hunt-in. Do you always live by the sea? she asked him, a little friendlier, and somewhat shyly.
Messages In This Thread
he finds wings - by RIP Wintersbane - October 24, 2020, 04:23 AM
RE: he finds wings - by Moor - October 24, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: he finds wings - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: he finds wings - by Moor - October 26, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: he finds wings - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 03:13 AM
RE: he finds wings - by Moor - October 29, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: he finds wings - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: he finds wings - by Moor - October 29, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: he finds wings - by RIP Wintersbane - October 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: he finds wings - by Moor - October 30, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: he finds wings - by RIP Wintersbane - October 31, 2020, 03:44 AM