Neverwinter Forest Two-fifty for an eyeball, and a buck-and-a-half for an ear
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
No worries about length!! I love the way you write her :D

He looked up at his sister, whose tenderness was evergreen but likely wasted on the grump who weathered her gentle fussing for a few moments before he winced and pulled away. Instinctively, he cast a glance about to see if anyone had noticed him accepting some form of affection- after all, he had a reputation to keep up, and he wouldn't have the other pack members thinking he'd gone soft, even for his own family members. Aside from flirting shamelessly with some of the young women of the pack, he showed very little fondness for anyone and felt more comfortable with the others thinking he was the sort to remain distant, aloof. 

She was still working on him, though, and had not given up trying to convince him to spend time with her children. "Maybe in another year or two. However long it takes for kids to stop being annoying." He said, and he shook his head, cackling at her comment on their childhood. "There were nine of us in that litter, Glee, nine. I didn't love it- there just wasn't enough space in that frickin' den for me to get away from it. I mean," He said, and snickered unattractively. "That's why I ditched a day ahead of the plans. So I didn't have all the dead weight slowing me down." He said, reaching out with a paw to bat at one of Aibreann's peachy legs in a rare offering of playful spirit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Two-fifty for an eyeball, and a buck-and-a-half for an ear - by Jackalope - October 25, 2020, 11:34 PM