Firefly Glen and i was born with a healthy appetite
little beast, are
you wild as me?
82 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
He was oblivious, his guard down in the safety of the glen just as it would have been along the sloping sides of the mountain. Yet unlike the mountain there was more here to see than Altair expected; the forests were thick, the land not quite worn in like the familiar pathways of the home he had always known. Being able to explore it freely was a bonus, though the unique experience was relatively lost on him.

Here the chill on the air was not as bitter and he reveled in the warmth of it, and of the sun and its broken, dappled pattern on the trail ahead of him. Winter was soon to be an experience that would be very new for him, and the loss of color around him was intriguing. He wondered what it would be like to hunt in woods such as these and thought perhaps he could try… if he found someone else to come along.

Little did he know… he was actually being hunted.

When Antares sprang from the brush behind him, it gave him a start much in the way it had when Alya had recently done the same to him. He half-expected her, even though he knew she was on a trip now, and deftly spun to face the dark face behind him with bared teeth and prickled guard hairs. But it wasn’t his aunt and her lookalike features to his mother.

“Antares!” he hissed with a growl, all in playful banter. His tail swung a wide arc behind him as he dropped to guard himself, already engaging his elder sibling in a bout of play. He reached for his scruff, not quite noticing how much more evenly matched they were this time than the last.

294 words
Messages In This Thread
and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - October 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 01, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - December 02, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - December 19, 2020, 02:08 AM