Firefly Glen and i was born with a healthy appetite
little beast, are
you wild as me?
82 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
He longed already for the days when pestering wouldn’t be necessary. Of course, he knew it wouldn’t take too long because if anyone knew what they were doing, it was certainly his brothers. But patience was something that he was still learning, little by little. He may have had it down when it came to hunting, but life in general was another story altogether.

“I can’t wait,” he said with a wave of his tail. “Then I can come and hang out with you guys all the time.” A smirk graced him, but it was fleeting and an unknown saving grace for Antares as he pressed ahead.

“Tell me about the badgers? I’ve only seen the dead ones that mom and dad chase once in a while. Never seen one alive but I hear they’re real mean.” Long claws, sharp teeth, nothing more than low to the ground ankle biters that could do a lot more damage in the right scenario.
Messages In This Thread
and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - October 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 01, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - December 02, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - December 19, 2020, 02:08 AM