Whitefish River Now I see fire, inside the mountain,
11 Posts
Ooc — Fae
Saraneth was unsure why she had decided to follow this foolishly brave individual home. Perhaps she was simply worried over the injuries that the other had occured in her defence, or perhaps it was the comradery of chasing off such a strong being such as a bear. or... 

Fear. 

She hated to admit that part, but it hung onto her heart like skunk spray. The crazed beast was out there and before it was dealt with she had to admit there was strength in numbers. Though the thought of pack life and all these eyes on her made the large shewolf uncomfortable.

The dark pelted girl tried to make herself as inconspicuous as possible. She would help deal with the threat and be off. There was no reason to linger longer than she had to. 

But by the stars was she weak. The months of travel and now batted, bruised, and bleeding under her dark fur from the fight -- Saraneth was barely on her paws. With not much else to do, and not wishing to draw more attention, Saraneth slipped off to a quiet place and curled around herself the best her wounds and tired limbs would let her.
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 05, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 06, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 06, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM