Blackbeak Bluff free ourselves
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Before she could be consumed by the scenery alone, she realized she was not the only one out among it. Her ears tipped towards the oncoming presence, and the rest of her followed with a curious tilt. Meeting new faces was still something that felt new to her sometimes, but it was getting noticeably better each time. Staking out on their own was helping, slowly (subtly!) nurture more confidence in herself too.

Hi, she answered back, and turned herself towards him to greet him head-on. The yearling kept her tail low, but was not afraid to lift herself into something halfway respectable otherwise--not wanting to give any impression of weakness, unease, or the big one that she felt loudest: inexperience. But she also knew that somewhere not far from her there was Spica, effectively doubling her situation, should it need to become one. Not far, really. Not yet. But I am traveling, the twin answered, proud of this new freedom still while the novelty had not yet worn away.

And then, she realized in a breath, that her other half had come and a twitch of her nose smelled the food Spica carried. Oh hey, nice.. she chimed, still one eye on the new dude. She greeted her sister fondly, bumping her shoulder against her before settling protectively beside her--now that the two of them could pair up against the unfamiliar wolf's one (and hopefully not be too distracted about the fresh food). Not sure yet--but, I only juust got here myself, she added with a head-tilt back his way, helping to give the creamy-furred guy a nonverbal nudge about filling in that blank for them all.
Messages In This Thread
free ourselves - by Syrma - November 08, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 08, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 12, 2020, 04:24 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 13, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - November 15, 2020, 02:38 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - November 20, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - November 22, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Stjornuati - December 08, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: free ourselves - by Spica - December 15, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: free ourselves - by Syrma - December 19, 2020, 01:56 AM